Monday, February 16, 2009

February 10-16

This week I had some good visits. I met with Antonio and Gloria for a
Bible study. For the first time I left them a written study that they
are going to work on before the next time we meet. I also had a good
study with Emilio and Ester. I met with my Bible institute class twice
to make up for the class we missed last week with the special
lectures. We had a good discussion on the qualifications for the
ministry and ordination. On Saturday Maribel, the kids and I were
invited to a dinner for the families in the Elche church. I gave a
challenge to the group about God's love and protection, and we all
enjoyed a nice evening together.

The Lord blessed us with a beautiful day yesterday. It was not sunny
or even warm. But we had a wonderful time of fellowship as we
worshiped the Lord together and studied His word. We had our monthly
meal together, followed by our Bible study. Yesterday was I think the
first Sunday that we have had all of our people here together at one
time. There were 19 including the children. We praise the Lord for
what He is doing in this little congregation.

David & Maribel
davidnmaribel@gmail.com
"vide ministerium quod accepisti in Domino ut illud impleas" Col 4.17

No comments: