Friday, May 01, 2009

March 24-30

This past week was quite different for me. I spent Tuesday through
Friday in Morocco at a conference on translation. The University of
Alicante sent me to the conference where I read a paper on English
Bible translations. It was a very interesting experience. The
conference kept me busy, and there were many cultural experiences as
well as some opportunities to be a testimony. I thank the Lord for His
protection and help as I traveled. Yesterday was a nasty day with a
good amount of rain, but we had a good number in the morning service.
I preached a message to summarize the series that we have been doing
on Ephesians. In the evening we took Maria Eugenia with us and went to
church in Alicante. My son David and I played a special number with
French horn and trombone, and then I preached from the book of Isaiah.
It was a blessing to be with the believers there.

David & Maribel
davidnmaribel@gmail.com
"vide ministerium quod accepisti in Domino ut illud impleas" Col 4.17

No comments: